Kendal Sofa Bed
- Brand: Sweet Dreams
- Product Code: SD/SB/KEN
- Availability: In Stock
The Kendal is a Sofa Bed with Modern and Distinguished Style
Fixed Seating Sofa and Chair also available, for more information you can contact us on 01253 320054
Free Delivery (Est: 7 – 10 Days) To the room of your choice.
Please Note: This item will require some self-assembly.
Manufacturers 12 Month Guarantee.
· 2 Seater: W:1 55 x D: 82cm
Sleeping Surface: W: 112 x L: 180cm
· 1 Seater: W: 104 x L: 82cm
Sleeping Surface: W: 63 x L: 177cm
Seat Height: 88cm
Brown, Cream, Grey, Wine
· Faux Suede
Chocolate, Coffee or Stone
· Blue, Brown, Cream, Grey, Lilac or Pebble
· Comfortable sofabed in two compact sizes
· Three-fold action
· Micro-quilted fibre block mattress
· Fixed back cushions made with fibre
· Seat cushions are removable, made with high resilience foam
· Wide choice of fabrics
· This item is made to order
· Upholstered items are manufactured to your specification on receipt of your order
· At the time of listing online, this item is available for sale, however this is subject to change on day of purchase
Free Delivery (Estimated between 7 – 10 Days) to the room of your choice.
Times may vary, subject to Manufacturers availability. Delivery is to Mainland England and Wales only.
Deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, etc; will incur an additional surcharge, please contact us for prices on 01253 320054
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
· Free Delivery is to the room of your choice for convenience. To help this delivery run smoothly, access must be clear from Obstruction.
· If access to your room requires delivery to be forced through a space smaller than what is required, the Courier Reserves the Right to refuse to carry the delivery to your desired resting place. It is advised that Mattresses are not to be bent as this could cause damage to the Spring system and void any manufacturers guarantee.
· If you have any concerns about Access to your premises please inform us at the time of purchase. Once you have been given a Delivery Date, please ensure you or someone else will be in to accept delivery on your behalf as a signature is required for proof of delivery. Whilst we understand our Customers have other commitments, we kindly request that exceptions are made to avoid disappointment. Failure to keep to the delivery arrangements may result in the delivery being unsuccessful and could incur additional charges.
· On signing for your delivery it is important to check that items delivered are fully correct. In the event that your Purchase is delivered Faulty, please sign the delivery note listing the faults ensuring you and the courier have a copy of the same and it has been signed by the driver. Please report any faults to us immediately providing photographic evidence to help us resolve the situation as quickly as possible.